Leading an investors union, F2i has today finalized the purchasing of 37.3% of KOS, one of the major health company in the country.
The group bought the society from the owner Ardian at a price of 240 million Euros. It purchased its share through F2i Healthcare, an investment company that a Sovereign foreign wealth fund could soon enter. F2i will keep holding the majority share of it. The Group is composed of F2i’s Second Fund and an international investor.
Up to today, KOS’ Board of Investors is composed of CIR (62.7%) and F2i Healthcare (37.3%).
Mr Carlo Michelini, already F2i’s Director General and Investments Manager, has been appointed as KOS S.p.A. Chairman.
- F2i’s Third Fund achieves a €3.6 Billion final closing
- Luigi Ferraris: Terna Shareholeders’ Meeting approves 2018
- An insight into Vittorio Massone’s career as an expert in…
- Vittorio Massone’s commitment to supporting the management
- Terna: Luigi Ferraris shows 2019-2023 plan
- Vittorio Massone’s career as a professional in management…